    + 14 Day Free Trial
    - Free Zero Log VPN

  • + 100 Connections
    + 4621+ Days
    + 14 Day Free Trial
    + Free Zero Log VPN

free newsgroups trial

Free Newsgroup Trials in 2022

Usenet service providers have come a long way since their inception, and now they are better than ever. Many of them offer free Usenet trials, which makes it easier for users to test the service and see if it fit their needs.

In the last few years, we have seen that many Usenet service providers  have switched to paid or no trials policy, which is not very benefitting, especially for beginners. However, there are plenty of good Usenet services which offer free access to Usenet in a trial period which users can use to test their features, Newsreaders, and other aspects of the services.

To help you with the options, we have picked the best Usenet trials I 2022. All of these services are tried and tested by our experts, and they offer premium access to the Usenet without any strings. Let’s have a look at our Picks.

How to Pick the right Usenet Trial in 2022?

Before we get to our top picks, it’s important that you know important things which you will need to consider before picking a Usenet trial  at a Usenet service.

free newsgroups trial

The first thing you need to consider is to check the Trial Policy as we have seen that some Usenet services usually charge the customers before the trial period. It happens very rarely, and very few Usenet services, but still, it happens. So, we will recommend that you only take the trial from well-reputed Usenet service providers. All the services featured on this guide are well-reputed, and we have picked them after extensive testing.

The second thing you need to consider is the duration and data limit of the trial. Most reputed companies usually offer at least 7 days of the trial period, and they also offer sizeable data with it, which allows users to test a service extensively and see if that particular service suits them. So, before you take a trial offer, make sure that you check the duration and data limits to save your time and pick the right service for testing.

Best Free Usenet Trials in 2022

It’s 2022, and we have many great Usenet service providers available, and many of them offer a free trial. In this section, we will share the best free trials  by Usenet Service Providers. Let’s have a look at our top Picks.

UsenetServer

Let’s start with UsenetServer, which offers arguably one of the best Usenet Trials in 2022. The company offers 14 days trial period that comes with 10 GB of data which is more than enough to test the service. The best thing about UsenetServer’s free trial is that it doesn’t come with a lot of strings, and it enjoys a good reputation in the community.

The company offers 14 days trial period that comes with 10 GB of data, and the trial period ends on the 14 days completion or when you consume all of your data. Once your trial period ends, the company will charge you for the package you selected at the start of the trial period. You can learn more about UsenetServer and its features in our detailed review.

Easynews

Easynews is another very popular Usenet service that offers one of the best Usenet trials in 2022. The unique thing about Easynews is that it comes with a web interface which means that you will be able to use the service online, and you can access the Usenet from anywhere in the world.

free newsgroups trial

The company also offers a very comprehensive trial package which offers free Usenet access for 14 days, and it comes with 50 GB of Free data. Like UsenetServer, Easynews also doesn’t have any hidden strings, and you will be charged for your selected package when your trial periods end.

Overall, if you are interested in getting a Usenet service that you can access via the web interface, Easynews is our top recommendation, and you can check our thoughts about Easynews in our detailed review.
Newshosting
Newshosting is a well-known name in the Usenet industry, and the company needs no introduction because it’s been in the business for years. If you are interested in trying Newshosting services, the company offers a 14 days trial period that comes with 30 GB of data.

Like other services, you can always cancel your trial period within 14 days or before consuming 30 GBs of Data. Once your trial period is completed, the company will charge you for the subscribed package. You can learn more about Newshosting plans, features, and other aspects of the service in our detailed review.

free newsgroups trial

Fast Usenet

Fast Usenet is one of the best Usenet service providers in 2022. Like other reputed companies, Fast Usenet also offers a 14-day trial period which you can use to test the service.

In the trial period, the only restriction you have is the data limit which is set to 15 GB. You can consume the set data within 14 days to test the service, and once your trial period is over, you will be charged for the selected plan. If you are interested in getting more information about Fast Usenet, you check it in our detailed Fast Usenet Review.

Logo

free newsgroups trial

Giganews

Giganews is another very popular and reliable Usenet Service provider  which is in the Usenet business for over 2 decades. The company is known for its reliable Usenet services and attractive plans.

If you are interested in using Giganews, you can get the 14 days trial period that comes with a 10 GB Data limit. The whole process of availing Usenet trial on Giganews is pretty simple. All you will have to do is to select the package you want to use, provide details, and sign up. Once you sign up, you will get 14 days trial period and 10 GB of data, and at the end of the trial period, you will be charged for the selected package.

In the trial period, if you feel that Giganews is not the right option for you, you can always cancel your trial period, and you won’t be charged. However, make sure that you cancel the trial before consuming a 10 GB Data Limit. If you want to know more about Giganews, you can check our detailed review.

free newsgroups trial

FAQs

Can you Access Usenet for free?

Yes, many Usenet services provide free trials during which you can access Usenet for free. During the trial period, you can also cancel the trial so that you don’t get charged for the Usenet plan.

free newsgroups trial

free newsgroups trial

Can I get a Usenet trial without providing card details?

No, most Usenet providers require you to submit your banking details to provide you with a free trial. The companies have a very clear policy regarding free trials, and they will only charge you at the end of the trial period. If you feel that a particular service is not for you, you can cancel the trial period, and the company won’t charge you anything.

Conclusion

These are the best free Usenet trials that come with the best duration and data limits. You can check reviews of our recommended Usenet Services on our website, which will provide great insights about the service you are interested in, and it will help you make the decision. Good Luck!

What is the History of Usenet?

History of Usenet – Everything you need to know in 2022 Usenet is one of the oldest online platforms which has been around for more than decades. It was initially developed to replace the old BBS-Style announcement system, but later on, it became very big and very popular. If you are a Usenet user and you want to know the history of Usenet, this guide is for you. Here we will tell you everything y...[Read More]

TweakNews Review 2022

TweakNews There are Usenet providers all over the world, yet countless of them are situated in Europe. And that is the case with TweakNews. TweakNews is a Dutch Usenet provider headquartered in Haarlem, Netherlands. The service came into existence when experienced Usenet users began switching to them for block accounts. The service turned out to be very popular. TweakNews now has a custom Usenet c...[Read More]

Easynews Web Access or NNTP Usenet Access

Easynews Web Access or NNTP Usenet Access  While most people enjoy access to Usenet, most never wonder what protocol they are using to access the network. Usenet primarily supports two types of connections, the web connection or through the NNTP application protocol. In most scenarios, the method you use doesn’t matter, but there comes that time when knowing the difference between this two a...[Read More]

Fast Usenet Review

Fast Usenet offers excellent retention rates 14 day free trial, mobile & web friendly gateways to Usenet & a newsreader with Global search.

UTILIZING A NEWSGROUP FOR YOUR BUSINESS

Newsgroups is an economical method for a small business to acquire more information about its industry and it’s competition, gain opportunities for networking, and also generate marketing and sales alternatives. Newsgroups can be a useful cause of information about competitors. By critiquing postings and signatures and “fingering” program files, a small business can figure out wh...[Read More]

NewsDemon Review

NewsDemon Self proclaimed as America’s number one premium Usenet provider, NewsDemon offers very competitive features and prices among other Usenet providers around the world. On top of their highly rated services, they have special offers including blogger access, discounts and more. They have servers belonging to the United States and Europe, to catch you anywhere in the world at their hig...[Read More]

Astraweb Reviews

Since 1998, Astraweb has been offering a great Usenet server with great features and prices. Astraweb owns 100% of their own United States and European servers to keep your information safe and your accounts the best they can be. Features Astraweb offers 2497 days retention at 99% completion and unlimited speeds. With every account, they have free SSL enabled to make sure you get the best privacy....[Read More]

NewsgroupDirect Review

NewsgroupDirect is a great high speed Usenet provider that offers great competitive features and prices. They have many different plans, including block and month plans and a free trial for those of you who are just starting out. They offer a great deal of support when it comes to trouble shooting and solving problems and they keep your privacy 100% yours! Being a member of NewsgroupDirect can sav...[Read More]

UsenetBucket Review

UsenetBucket is a Usenet provider with servers all over the world but based in the Netherlands that offers many great features at competitive prices. They claim that their unique service offers secure payments, 24/7 support and SSL connections on every membership. Right on their front page, they have many great testimonials and reviews from dedicated customers proving their excellence, as well as ...[Read More]

ThunderNews Review

ThunderNews has been a Usenet Service Provider since 2004. So they have attracted a large and loyal following.  One reason they have been able retain such a loyal customer base is by providing customer service that is second to none. Rest assured someone is always available to answer a question or figure out a solution for your problem.  Their users are so happy with their ThunderNews account th...[Read More]